Since I was a kid I was always trying to create something inside my daydream world, opening and closing doors, and many times without knowing where I was going to...but ever after walking...
Desde pequeña siempre intentando crear algo en mi mundo de ensueño, abriendo y cerrando puertas, y muchas veces sin saber bien hacia donde...pero siempre caminando...

13 diciembre 2011

MERRY ENCHANTED CHRISTMAS TO ALL...

Dejad que el viento de la sabiduría y del amor invada vuestras almas y vuestros corazones...
Let the wind of love and wisdom invade your hearts and souls...


En mi tienda Etsy se pueden crear listas con pequeños pero grandes tesoros de diversos artistas y artesanos...Me encantaría deleitaros con ellos...si queréis saber más sobre ellos visitad   mis tesoros Etsy!

On my Etsy shop you can create lists with small but great treasures handmade by diferent craftmakers and artists...I will like to delight you with them...if you want to know more about them visit   my Etsy treasury!

No hay comentarios: