Since I was a kid I was always trying to create something inside my daydream world, opening and closing doors, and many times without knowing where I was going to...but ever after walking...
Desde pequeña siempre intentando crear algo en mi mundo de ensueño, abriendo y cerrando puertas, y muchas veces sin saber bien hacia donde...pero siempre caminando...

20 noviembre 2011

Mi hermano y yo/My brother and I

Esta foto me encanta! yo debia tener unos seis años y mi hermano unos dos años, nos la hicieron en mi escuela de primaria...él era tan pequeñito y sentado sobre mis rodillas me hace recordar que siempre seré su hermana mayor, la que siempre le protegerá contra viento y marea...!
I love this photo! I was then about six years old and my brother about two years old, they shoot the photo at my primary school...he was so tiny cute and seated on my lap that makes me remember that I always will be his big sister, the one who will protect him at all cost...!

No hay comentarios: