Since I was a kid I was always trying to create something inside my daydream world, opening and closing doors, and many times without knowing where I was going to...but ever after walking...
Desde pequeña siempre intentando crear algo en mi mundo de ensueño, abriendo y cerrando puertas, y muchas veces sin saber bien hacia donde...pero siempre caminando...

21 mayo 2012

National Gallery Warder

Esta soy yo cuando trabajaba de guardia de sala en la National Gallery entre los años 2000/3, esta foto fue tomada por el fotógrafo inglés Stephen Gill- qué gran honor!-. Saludos a todos aquellos que aún se acuerden de mi!!! That´s me when I was working as a room warder between the years 2000/3 at The National Gallery, the uk photographer Stephen Gill is the author- what a great honor!-. Kind regards to everyone that still remember me!!!
Stephen Gill: Gallery Warder #1 "Stephen Gill photographs the quiet moments in life - the portraits that are never taken, still lifes left neglected, and events that are frequently overlooked. For Photo London he has started a new series, Gallery Warders, and photographed invigilators at the National Gallery".(Guardian Unlimited arts) visit Stephen Gill!!!

No hay comentarios: